- Python is a general purpose high level programming language .
- In 20th February 1991 python came to market which is developed by Guido Van Rossam.
- Python is a beginners language, that means without any knowledge of any programming language, you can learn python happily.
- The developer has discovered the term “Python” from a popular TV show in BBC channel called “Monty Python Circus”.
- Guido have brought many features from many programming languages for python such as
- Functional programming from C.
- OOP from C++.
- Scripting language features from pearl and shell script.
- Modular programming features from Modular Thread.
- Syntax from C and ABC programming language.
By taking these above concept , Guido Van Rossam have developed python.
Where we can use Python?
Python can specifically used to develop for the following application.
Phyton is used by which company?
- Desktop Application
- Web Application
- Database Application
- Networking Application
- Game Application
- IOT Application
- Data Science Application
- Machine Learning Application
- AI Application
Python is used by companies like Google , Youtube , NASA , Dropbox , Instagram , etc
© 2018 Silan Technology. All Rights Reserved