- Python is a general purpose, interpreted, high level and multi programming language.
- Python is a technology.
- In 20th February 1991, python came to market which is developed by Guido Van Rossum.
- Python has a design philosophy that emphasizes code readability, notably using significant whitespace.
- Python provides constructs that enable clear programming on both small and large scales.
- Python is dynamically typed and garbage-collected
- Python supports multiple programming paradigms, including procedural, object-oriented, and functional programming
- Python is a beginner’s language, that means without any knowledge of any programming language, you can learn python.
- The developer have discovered the term “Python” from a popular TV show in BBC channel called “Monty Python Circus”
Guido have brought many features from many programming languages for python such as
- Functional programming concept from C.
- OOP(Object-Oriented Programming) concept from C++.
- Scripting language features from pearl and shell script.
- Modular programming features from Modula-3.
- Syntax from C and ABC programming language.
Python can specifically used to develop for the following application.
- Desktop Application
- Web Application
- Database Application
- Networking Application
- Game Application
- IOT Application
- Data Science Application
- Machine Learning Application
- AI Application
Thanks & Regards: