Java Continue statement:
- Continue statement is jumping statement in java programming like break.
- Continue statement is used to skip the part of loop.
- Unlike break statement it does not terminate the loop.
- Instead it skips the remaining part of the loop and control again goes to check the condition again.
- Continue statement can be used in loops such as for, while and do-while.
Here is an example to demonstrate continue .
public static void main(String args)
System.out.println("out of for loop");
out of for loop