Java Boolean Data Types
- Boolean data type is used when we want to use a particular condition at the time of execution of a program.
- Boolean data type can take only two values such as true or false.
- Boolean type represent by the keyword boolean.
- JVM uses 1bit to represent a boolean value bit usually.
- For example: boolean b =true;
Java Training | Python Training | Machine Learning with Python Training | Deep Learning with Python Training | Data Science with Python Training | Projects
SILAN Technology, BBSR Call to: 9439202111 | 9658317757 | 0674-2361252