- Spring is open source and a light weight framework developed by Rod Johnson in 2003.
- Spring is initial released by INTERFACE21 and now it removed as SpringSouce.org
- Spring is a modular framework.
- Spring framework can be used real time application.
- Spring framework is non-invasive that means there is no need to extend or implement their
class from any predefined class or interface given by Spring API.
- Spring is light weight framework because of its POJO model
- Spring Framework made J2EE application development very easy.
POJO is usually used to describe a class that doesn't need to be a subclass of anything, or implement
specific interfaces, or follow a specific pattern. POJO = Plain Old Java Object. It has properties, getters
and setters for respective properties.
- Spring framework is simple, portable and non-invasive.
- It is easy to execute spring application, because for testing spring application, server is not mandatory.
Spring has it’s own container to run the applications
- In spring objects are loosely coupled which is the core concept of spring framework. Later on we will
see about loose coupling concept and it is advantageous from tight coupling
Java Training | Python Training | Machine Learning with Python Training | Deep Learning with Python Training | Data Science with Python Training | Projects
SILAN Technology, BBSR Call to: 0674-2361252